If you are an adult unpaid carer looking after someone over 18 who lives in the City of Westminster, The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea or The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, you can register for support via this secure online form below.

If you look after someone who lives elsewhere, you can find your local equivalent Carer Support Service here.

Registration Form: