Carers Connected. Volunteering Opportunities
Share your skills, hobbies, interests and passions with carers!
We are currently recruiting volunteers for our exciting new Carers Connected project.
Through this project you can volunteer to share your skills, hobbies, interests and passions with carers!
It could be a hobby, skill or interest such as story-telling, embroidery, cookery, a language, local history, IT skills) — or anything that you are passionate about.
We plan to run these sessions for carers both online and in-person groups that will be in a Covid-safe environment.
To find out more about the project and volunteer please email email@example.com
- Receive continuous training and support.
- Be part of a small but vibrant team.
- Contribute to something very meaningful by supporting our work.
- Give something back to the local community
- Gain work-based experience and receive a reference